There is more than one way to change the WordPress login logo but the two most basic are through plugins and code. Or, you can purchase one of the two bundles, which cost $70 and $150, respectively. Or if you are feeling crafty, speed up wordpress you can create one yourself with Canva. Page jumps (or bookmarks) are especially convenient if you have a lot of content on a single page.
- One-click -demo content installer
- Install themes and plugins or deactivate/delete
- Go to the elements panel and search for the Instagram widget
- Could be too many options and features for simple website projects
- The installation process will complete in 1 to 3 minutes
- Rename your current index.html file stored in the root directory, or delete it
For more experienced WordPress users, the logo on the WordPress admin login page can be changed by tweaking a few lines of code. You can really make it as hard or easy as you want, depending on whether you’ll be altering the code yourself or making use of a WordPress login logo plugin.
As such, you’ll want to change the standard WordPress login logo to your brand’s logo. The good news? If you want to change WordPress login logo, it’s not impossible. You can get a WordPress website to look just how you want it. When you’re ready, go to the WordPress dashboard. Whether you’re looking to add a “Spin-To-Win” game, a raffle to give away a prize, or reward students who complete your course, myCred Add-Ons allow seemingly limitless expansion of your point-based rewards system.